Tyler, TX Commercial Bankruptcy Lawyer
Board certified in Business Bankruptcy Law since 1990, Patrick Kelley's practice centers on Chapter 11 reorganizations and bankruptcy-related federal litigation. A highly respected lawyer, Patrick has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM by Martindale-Hubbell® for his outstanding legal abilities, as well as recognition as a Texas Super Lawyer - Super Lawyers is a Thompson Reuters service by Super Lawyers magazine in 2003, 2004 and from 2008 to 2011.
Mr. Kelley is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute and has served on the Bankruptcy Advisory Commission of the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Formerly a law clerk to the Honorable Ben C. Connally, Chief Judge, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Mr. Kelley is admitted to practice before the 5th and 11th Circuit, United States Courts of Appeals, and all United States District Courts in Texas. Mr. Kelley previously practiced with the firm of Sheinfeld, Maley & Kay and is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin (B.B.A. 1970) and the University of Texas School of Law (J.D. 1974).
- Board Certified, Business Bankruptcy Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas, 1974
- U.S. District Courts, Northern, Western, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th and 11th Circuits, 1975
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1974
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., 1970
Professional affiliations and memberships
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Smith County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- T. John Ward American Inn of Court
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Texas Super Lawyer - Super Lawyers is a Thompson Reuters service